Fitting Fire Alarm Systems in High Wycombe & Maidenhead
We can design, supply and install fire alarm systems throughout High Wycombe, Maidenhead and the local region. Our expert team have fitted fire alarms in a variety of properties for a wide range of customers, and work extensively with commercial and industrial clients from across the local area.
Leading Local Fire Alarm Installers
Imagine the destruction that a fire could potentially cause at your property. You might have already invested in systems such as CCTV to enhance security at your premises, but without a reliable and well-maintained fire alarm installation, your building will remain at risk.
As a BAFE approved company, you can rest assured that your premises are in safe hands when you invest in a fire alarm from Haden Fire & Security. Our engineers are also fully up to date with all relevant FIA training courses, and have the expertise required to maintain the highest standards in fire detection and protection.
Monitoring & Maintenance Services
We provide alarm monitoring where required to link your fire alarm system to a central monitoring station, as well as regular maintenance to ensure that your system remains in the very best condition. Our fire alarm servicing and maintenance contracts are designed to offer a cost-effective way to keep your alarm system working efficiently.
To learn more about the fire alarm systems that we can supply, or to talk to our alarm installers directly, contact us now on 01494 525183.
Our Alarm Systems Are:
- Superior to other systems
- Are able to provide different levels of detection
- Systems which can detect where the initial source of fire has started
- Able to connect with water systems when temperature rises high enough
- Good for schools, hospitals, office buildings as well as domestic systems
- Provided with a full design and installation service to make sure all areas are covered
- Provide regular testing services to check the system is operating correctly and fix any issues which arise
Our Emergency Lighting / Fire Alarms:
- Fire alarm systems
- Conventional & addressable systems
- Analogue addressable systems
- Whole systems
- Self contained lighting
- Provide conversion of mains lighting
- Central battery systems
- Way guidance systems